Warwick Campus, Myton Road
Our 55-acre campus boasts outstanding and cutting-edge facilities for all our pupils.
The campus has received significant investment over recent decades, including Warwick Hall, which was completed in 2016.
The most recent development – ‘Project One Campus’ – has seen the relocation of King’s High from its historic town-centre site to join Warwick Preparatory School and Warwick School on one spacious, green campus. This has seen facilities developed and enhancements for all which has included:
• A new home for the pupils of King’s High School
• A new shared Sixth Form Centre for both Warwick and King’s High School students to enjoy for shared curriculum enrichment and social activities
• New and enhanced sports facilities, including a 3G rugby pitch for Warwick School, four netball and five tennis courts
• A new, shared Music School for the pupils of King’s High and Warwick Preparatory School
• Improved play-space for Warwick Preparatory School, including a new nursery garden and ‘forest school’
• New parking facilities and enhanced traffic management
• New landscaping, creating a series of pedestrianised Quads.
Leamington Campus, Beauchamp Avenue
The Kingsley School is home to over 300 pupils. Situated in the centre of Leamington, the excellent facilities include the Prep School, Senior School, and a dedicated Sixth Form Centre. 12 acres of playing fields are just a few minutes’ drive away and include a pavilion and netball and tennis courts.
Investments over recent years have included a suite of refurbished science laboratories, a re-equipped food technology room, play space for Prep School pupils, and the refurbishment of the Sixth Form Centre.