Foundation Marketing Officer (Professional Services)
Duties and Responsibilities Marketing Activities to include:
• Reviewing and updating School websites, ensuring content is accurate and consistent.
• Liaising with Foundation Digital Marketing Officer, to ensure a social media schedule management (event updating) is maintained and implemented, including an ongoing and effective channel monitoring programme.
• Supporting Marketing teams to manage advertising schedule, including bookings, liaising with Graphic Designers where necessary and supply of artwork.
• Photographing events in school to promote the offer on social media platforms, websites, publications and newsletters.
• Supporting the admissions team with the marketing aspects of events.
• Ensuring marketing and advertising campaigns are co-ordinated, approved and implemented to deadline.
• Maintaining an on-line portfolio/library of press coverage for reference purposes.
• Managing the development and routine delivery of school newsletters as required.
• Providing a prompt and effective proof-reading service as required.
• Where directed by Marketing Managers, providing detailed brief to external creative agency, with clear instructions, and guidance, ensuring they are on brand and on message.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of both local and national trends within the independent education sector.
• Managing communication with both academic and non-academic departments within the Foundation, for the promotion of external events.
• Accurately and effectively utilising the schools’ databases both to gather information required and to maintain and update records as required.
• Recording and monitoring budget within department, reporting any concerns to line manager.